Zoo Med Excavator Clay Burrowing Substrate
- Ideal for bearded dragons, uromastyx lizards, leopard geckos, sand boas and other burrowing snakes, tarantulas, and more.
- Allows reptiles to dig tunnels and burrows like they do in nature.
- Used for molding and creating multi-level terraces in your terrarium.
- Holds its shape so burrows and tunnels will not collapse.
- Contains no added dyes, colors, or chemicals.
Zoo Med's new Excavator™ Clay Burrowing Substrate allows reptiles to dig tunnels and burrows just like they do in nature. Watch your reptiles perform natural digging behaviors; mold and create multi-level terraces and burrows in your reptiles terrarium Make your reptiles feel like they are "at home" in their natural habitat. Excavator™ holds its shape so burrows and tunnels won't collapse All Natural! No added dyes, colors or chemicals.
|Zoo Med||BFA Item #|
|Excavator Clay 10 lb||ZM74010|
We Also Recommend
Exo Terra Hinged Screen Cover 48" x 18" - 75 Gallon
Zoo Med ReptiSoil Substrate - Peat Moss, Soil, Sand & Carbon