NorthFin Community Flake - 350 gm (12.3 oz)
Designed for a wide variety of community fish, NorthFin Community Flake Formula blend contains generous levels of High DHA Omega-3 Herring Meal, Kelp and Antarctic Krill Meal. Omega-3 fatty acids from the herring help break down and absorb more nutrients from the krill and kelp. This allows your community fish to easily absorb the proteins and nutrients it needs to maintain their full-color spectrum and health. NorthFin Community Flake is recommended for a wide variety of freshwater herbivore and omnivore fish.
- Ideal for herbivorous and omnivorous community fish including danios, barbs, guppies and gouramis
- Enhances vibrant natural coloration
- Ideal for omnivorous and carnivorous fish in both freshwater and saltwater environments
- Boasts high quality protein, amino acids, vitamins and minerals
- Ingredients include beneficial spirulina, whole Antarctic krill meal, Whole Herring Meal and Certified Organic Kelp
Size: 350g Container
Recommended for: All types of herbivorous freshwater and community omnivorous fish.
Antarctic Krill Meal (Euphausia superba), High DHA Omega-3 Herring Meal, Wheat Flour, Organic Kelp (Laminariales), Spirulina, Garlic (Allium sativum), Lecithin, Iron Oxide, Choline Chloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate
(source of Vitamin C), Astaxanthin, (mono and diglycerides, mixed tocopherols, citric acid, rosemary) Preservative, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Iron Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate,
Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Supplement), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K Activity), Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin.
|Min. crude fat||
|Max. crude fiber||