Hikari Bio-Pure Frozen Spirulina Brine Shrimp
*We are not shipping frozen foods at this time*
Spirulina Brine Shrimp
Frozen live brine shrimp harvested at their nutritional peak. Offers a natural source for fatty acids and natural algae enhanced with spirulina algae for excellent coloration and form. Excellent treat almost any fish will eagerly accept.
A Unique Food Offering
- Naturally contain fatty acids and fiber beneficial to most freshwater and marine fish
- A treat almost any fish can readily consume and digest, especially herbivorous fish
- A combination of vitamins, spirulina algae and live brine shrimp you cannot duplicate at home
- Easy to use "no touch™" cubes make measured feeding a snap
Proprietary Processes Help Us Offer Unsurpassed Quality
- 3 Step Sterilized for safety
- Free of harmful parasites and bacteria or foul odor
- Multi-step cleansing process offers the world's cleanest frozen foods available today
- Gut-loaded with Bio-Encapsulated Multi-Vitamins to offer better than live food nutrition
- Our proprietary Mega-Power Freezer helps us lock in all the nutrition your fish need while maintaining the natural color, taste and texture
- Hi-tech and highly automated packing machines allow us to maintain the integrity of the animal and avoid pieces and parts common with competitive products
Feed no more than your fish will consume within 30-45 seconds no more than twice daily. Avoid over-feeding as it can cause water quality issue.
Ideal For: Larger Freshwater and marine fish like American cichlids, grouper, marine angels, parrotfish, snapper, larger wrasse and larger seahorses too.
For other feeding options, ask your local pet professional about our Hikari® formulated, Bio-Pure® FD or other Bio Pure® Frozen food offerings.
Be Careful: Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and any uneaten food should be removed after the feeding period to avoid water quality issues and the health problems that can result. Additionally, feeding live or frozen foods can spoil your aquatic pet and make feeding a formulated food more difficult. Live or frozen foods should be used as a treat to “mix up” your nutritional offering, not act as a substitute for good nutrient selection that offers a full offering of necessary nutrition.
Brine Shrimp, spirulina, water, pyridoxine hydrochloride, carotene, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphoshate (stabilized vitamin C), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, choline chloride, folic acid, calcium pantothenate, inositol, niacin.*
We Also Recommend
Seachem Prime Water Dechlorinator and Conditioner