Eheim classic 600 Black Activated Carbon Foam Filter Pads, 3 Pack
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Fine and coarse activated carbon filter pads for adsorptive filtration
For adsorptive filtration – also for removal of harmful chemical substances (chlorine, remains of medical treatments etc.) – there are special activated carbon fine and coarse filter pads as a filter insert. Adsorptive filtration is usually only necessary in the start-up phase of the aquariums or after use of medication. The filter media should only be used for a short time (ca. 4 weeks) and then removed or replaced.
- Fine and coarse filter pads treated with activated carbon
- Bind chlorine, pesticides and other chemical substances
- Use for instance after set up or treatment with medications
- Use only for a limited period (ca. 4 weeks)
- For use with Eheim Classic 600 Canister Filter 2217
|Eheim||BFA Item #|
|classic 600 Activated Carbon Filter Pad 3 Pack 2628170||EH26066|