Hikari Bio-Pure Frozen Daphnia
These small planktonic crustaceans are a great natural source of algae and also act as a excellent laxative for fish. Their movement has them commonly referred to as water fleas. The small size make them idea for almost any tropical fish and also as part of a reef feeding plan.
A Unique Food Offering
- Can act as a 100% natural laxative for most freshwater fish which make them an excellent choice for use after medicating
- A size almost any fish can readily consume and digest
- A combination of vitamins and live daphnia you cannot duplicate at home
- Easy to use "no touch™" cubes make measured feeding a snap
Proprietary Processes Help Us Offer Unsurpassed Quality
- 3 Step Sterilized for safety
- Free of harmful parasites and bacteria or foul odor
- Multi-step cleansing process offers the world's cleanest frozen foods available today
- Gut-loaded with Bio-Encapsulated Multi-Vitamins to offer better than live food nutrition
- Our proprietary Mega-Power Freezer helps us lock in all the nutrition your fish need while maintaining the natural color, taste and texture
- Hi-tech and highly automated packing machines allow us to maintain the integrity of the animal and avoid pieces and parts common with competitive products
Feed no more than your fish will consume within 30-45 seconds no more than twice daily. Avoid over-feeding as it can cause water quality issue.
Ideal For: Freshwater and marine environments, fry and other small mouthed fish, egglayers, livebearers, inverts and smaller marine fishes too.
For other feeding options, ask your local pet professional about our Hikari® formulated, Bio-Pure® FD or other Bio Pure® Frozen food offerings.
Be Careful: Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and any uneaten food should be removed after the feeding period to avoid water quality issues and the health problems that can result. Additionally, feeding live or frozen foods can spoil your aquatic pet and make feeding a formulated food more difficult. Live or frozen foods should be used as a treat to “mix up” your nutritional offering, not act as a substitute for good nutrient selection that offers a full offering of necessary nutrition.
We Also Recommend
Seachem Prime Water Dechlorinator and Conditioner