Hikari Bio-Pure Frozen Reef Riot Herbivore
Reef Riot™ Herbivore
An ultra-clean, reef blend using a number of the Bio-Pure frozen items you have come to love including krill, Canadian Mysis Shrimp from Lake Okanagan ocean plankton and brine shrimp along with other whole ingredients like perch, scallop, oyster and squid, that will have your reef inhabitants jumping for joy. Best of all it offers the benefits of Bio-Encapsulated Multi-Vitamins and our 3-Step Sterilization process too. Give Reef Riot™ a try, you won’t be disappointed!
A Unique Food Offering
- A cleaner food-blizzard-type item than competitive products
- Contains Bio-Encapsulated Multi-Vitamins not offered in other brands
- Offers an ideal ingredient mix for maximum variety including Lake Okanagan mysis shrimp which naturally offers linolenic acid, omega-3 fatty acid, omega-6 fatty acid, arachidonic acid, EPA and DHA which are all necessary for marine creatures
- Rapidly frozen using our proprietary process which maintains animal integrity offering you and your fish something as close to live as possible
- Varying sizes so there is something for everyone in the typical reef tank
- Resealable zip lock bag to help maintain freshness
Proprietary Processes Help Us Offer Unsurpassed Quality
- 3 Step Sterilized for safety
- Free of harmful parasites and bacteria or foul odor
- Multi-step cleansing process offers the world's cleanest frozen foods available today
- Gut-loaded with Bio-Encapsulated Multi-Vitamins and fatty acids to offer better than live food nutrition
- Our proprietary Mega-Power Freezer helps us lock in all the nutrition your fish need while maintaining the natural color, taste and texture
- Hi-Tech and highly automated packing processes allow us to maintain the integrity of the animal and avoid pieces and parts common with competitive products
Feed no more than your fish will consume within 30-45 seconds no more than twice daily. Avoid over-feeding as it can cause water quality issue.
Ideal For: Marine Inverts and Fishes.
For other feeding options, ask your local pet professional about our Hikari® formulated, Bio-Pure® FD or other Bio Pure® Frozen food offerings.
Be Careful: Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and any uneaten food should be removed after the feeding period to avoid water quality issues and the health problems that can result. Additionally, feeding live or frozen foods can spoil your aquatic pet and make feeding a formulated food more difficult. Live or frozen foods should be used as a treat to “mix up” your nutritional offering, not act as a substitute for good nutrient selection that offers a full offering of necessary nutrition.