In their natural coral reef environment, marine Butterflyfish, Angels, Tangs, and many other fish feed by picking throughout the day on surfaces of coral heads and live rocks. The "Feeding Frenzy" Grid Feeding Clip helps to duplicate natural feeding behavior by holding food intact and prolonging the feeding process so fish are not forced to eat their entire day's food in a five-minute rush.
- The Grid Feeding Clip is an underwater feeding aid for "shy" fish or picky eaters.
- Firmly grips or holds a defrosted cube of gel-based Frozen Formula Foods™, allowing fish to feed in a more natural manner.
- Prolongs the feeding period and allows the hobbyist to observe fish behavior.
The “Feeding Frenzy" Feeding Station is a unique tool for making the feeding of floating foods an easier, more efficient and more enjoyable process for both fish and fishkeepers.
- Feeding Station floats on the surface of the aquarium water.
- Provides a stationary zone where marine or freshwater tropical fish can return repeatedly to feed.
- Confines floating food within a limited area so that the food does not immediately scatter across the surface.
- Saves food from being caught in the filter or skimmer.
- Decreases aquarium maintenance.
- Durable and easy to clean.
- An excellent tool for feeding Seaweed Selects™, a dried macroalgae supplement from Ocean Nutrition™.
- Designed for underwater use and has a suction cup for attachment to the inside surface of the aquarium glass or acrylic.
- Holds pieces of seaweed for fish to graze on and helps promote a natural feeding behavior.
- Has a stronger grip and a wider gripping surface than similar clips sold in the aquarium industry.
Julian’s Thing® is a NEW multi-purpose device. Use it for feeding corals, for feeding anemones, for feeding zoanthids, for feeding seahorses and other timid or slow moving fishes. Use it for applying solutions onto Aiptasia and manjano anemones. Use it to siphon out small things or to blow jets to clean the sand.
- Small mirror suspended with a floating ball.
- When your Betta sees his reflection he will "exercise" his fins.
- Reduces boredom from captivity.
- Watch your Betta perform natural behaviors.
- Patent pending